lock my MBP story

• DKman00
  • DKman00's Avatar Topic Author
  • the banhammer is waiting
  • Thank you received: 49
24 Feb 2015 23:05 - 25 Feb 2015 22:50 #1
hi. this is my first post. although not my first time on the forums, this is my first post. I had first gotten into Marble Blast Gold at my new school, and simply started loving it. I learned about it by watching the Marble Blast Gold World Record Rampage #2. From Matan's channel, I followed it, and quickly soon found Marble Blast Platinum I started playing MBP a while back, around 2010 or 2011. I had The computer than i played it on then broke, so i stopped playing overall for about 3 years, and started again in about november 2014. It is much different now. I remember, there used to be an easter egg on Diamond Round-up, behind one of the pillars. When I came back, I did not remember/know ANYBODY, except Matan ofc. I got right back into the groove of things, and immediately started playing again. I have gotten pretty good now, and am ranked #44 with my highest rank being #2 (on Fumbling Around In The Dark) and #5 i believe (on Moving Up! (MBU)). Thank you for reading this, even though it is kind of pointless. I hope to (maybe) start a topic-type thing where you share how you got into MBP, or any of the marble blasts.

Edit:
Feel free to reply with your own MBP story, or make a new thread under the Story Telling subject thing.

now with 500% more camping of short levels
Last edit: 25 Feb 2015 22:50 by Regislian. Reason: Please don't double post.
The topic has been locked.
  • Ticket2Ride
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Thank you received: 5
25 Feb 2015 11:58 #2
What brought you to watch the WR Rampage video, then? :P
  • DKman00
  • DKman00's Avatar Topic Author
  • the banhammer is waiting
  • Thank you received: 49
25 Feb 2015 13:19 #3
I had just searched up marble blast gold, and found it there

now with 500% more camping of short levels
Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.846 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.